What we do:
We are non-profit organization, run by volunteers. We provide information and support to appointees and their families, send care packages during exams, host Sweet Home Alabama Night (SHAN), celebrate graduation and other milestones to support our students and their families.
Who can join:
Membership is open to all Appointees, Cadets, Prep Schoolers, Parents, Grandparents, Sponsor families and anyone else wishing to support our Alabama students. Complete the membership form and return it to the address listed.
How you can participate:
- Attend meet and greets across the state for new Appointees
- Quarterly conference calls
- Volunteer at Talladega Race
- Volunteer for SHAN at Arnold Hall
- Buy a cadet a Barbeque Plate for the Sweet Home Alabama Night on March 22, 2018. A $10 donation will purchase one meal. Want to sponsor a table? $80. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate our Alabama cadets and thank them for their military service and commitment to preserving our freedom.
- Send pictures of your cadet for the SHAN slide show to Debbie Amsbaugh at Amsbaugh@live.com .